Michaela did a fantastic job as a horse! She walked right out with the other children and followed them down the aisle. We had the lights dimmed and white lights outlining the "runway and stage." She stood near the other livestock. We had a donkey, sheep, and cows,too. She was the one and only horse! We were very proud of her! The children sang...Away in the Manger, Joy to the World, Rudolph, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, and Jingle Bells!
Welcome to Taylor, Raegan, and Michaela's website. This is a way for family and friends to see the smiles, frowns, and adventures of our 3 girls. Enjoy!........Erica and Tommy
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Preschool Christmas Play!
Michaela did a fantastic job as a horse! She walked right out with the other children and followed them down the aisle. We had the lights dimmed and white lights outlining the "runway and stage." She stood near the other livestock. We had a donkey, sheep, and cows,too. She was the one and only horse! We were very proud of her! The children sang...Away in the Manger, Joy to the World, Rudolph, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, and Jingle Bells!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What great pictures. Taylor is almost taller than Erica. One can tell the children are happy. I cant wait until Christmas. I know I get too much but I just cant help it. I look for things I think the girls would like all year long.
Post a Comment