Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Caroling!

After school today, we went Christmas caroling with Raegan. Michaela and I had fun with Raegan and the other "SCA Representatives." It was a perfect day to walk downtown to add some holiday cheer! We went to the bank, post office, an assistant living home, and a few businesses. My favorite stop was the post office. Today is the busiest day of the season. The look on the people's faces was priceless when all of the children came in and started singing. Even the most impatient customers perked up! The children had fun. Michaela kept up with the big kids. We came back to the school for cookies and hot chocolate. We watched a few minutes of The Grinch! I checked out the classroom. Raegan's SCA leader has taught school for 39 years. She is wonderful. I was like a kid in a candy store. I had my hands on all of her books! She was thrilled to share and let me explore. I walked away with so many great ideas! We are blessed to have her in Raegan's life.
Raegan held onto her little sister's hand! Too sweet!



1 comment:

Diane said...

I have no doubt that Michaela kept up with the other children. She wants to know and be involved in it all. She is so smart and I heard her counting at the concert. She is very smart and I am not just saying that because she is my grandaughter. Michaela does not miss a thing.