Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pilgrims and Native American Indians!



Michaela made this beautiful fall tree at school. I love it! She is learning so much. She sings little songs to us and says her prayers...so sweet! She always looks forward to seeing her friends. She still runs to the puzzles first thing in the morning.

This has to be the cutest turkey I ever saw. Michaela's class made these and used them as table decorations for our Feast last week. That was a huge success. I loved meeting all of the new families. Especially all of the older siblings. We have a wonderful group this year.



Michaela's place mat. Nothing like a hand print turkey. I love these!



Raegan has been learning about Native American Indians and Pilgrims. She has been coming home with all kinds of interesting facts.



The Pilgrim Sisters! This is what both girls wore to their Feast. Raegan had hers in the middle of school. She had fun. Her class made jello for "THE WHOLE FIRST GRADE!!" She was impressed at how much jello it took to feed them all.


No comments: