Taylor did great today! She had 3 teeth extracted, one tooth pulled, and chains placed around 2 other teeth. She had 2 teeth that were horizontal that were unable to come down without help. Her surgeon made a hole for her teeth to come down! Her orthodontist will guide the teeth down over time. She was a trooper. She has a mouth full of stitches. Her pain medicine seems to be working. Hopefully, she will get some sleep tonight.
She isn't able to smile! She's camped out in our room.
Well, Tommy had his hands full today. When Taylor got out of surgery, while she was in recovery, I fainted! I have been known to do this a time or two (more like 20 times) Poor guy. I was sitting on one of those doctor's chairs with wheels and went down face first. Right on my forehead. I almost took the curtain down with me. The chair went flying out in the hall. They had to call the doctor out of surgery to check on me! How embarrassing. Tommy had to try to pick me up. It is a wonder I didn't throw his back out. They checked my very, very low blood pressure 4 times before I could leave. I had to beg to go home. the worst part was....I fainted again on the ride home 15 minutes later! I need to stick to my day jobs. Preschool Director/ Cater/ Cake Designer ~I could never be a nurse!
No comments:
Post a Comment