On Tuesday night we went to Raegan's Art Show. Raegan couldn't wait to show off her school. The hallways were lined with beautiful work.
Michaela had so much fun. She sat perfectly still while Raegan's class sang.
Raegan is showing off her toothless smile.
Raegan and her best friends!
Her class sang 3 songs for the parents. They sang Space Worms, (my favorite) Let's Go Fly A Kite, and A Spoon Full Of Sugar. Tommy and I were so proud. It is still so strange to me to see people we went to school with as parents.
2 comments:
Ragie Poo looks so much like Shannon did when she was little its unreal.. I thought Ragie Poo was going to be shy but that did not happen. She is very outgoing and speaks her mind.
when I look at these beautiful little girls I thank Tommy and Erica for what they are giving them. A wonderful childhood. It means more than anything else they could give.
Post a Comment