
Last Friday we had our Sixth Annual Preschool Art Show. It was a huge success. Here is Michaela's display. I think her artwork was the best :) All of our students were so excited and proud of their masterpieces. I love her frog tile. I have it in my kitchen. She had self portraits, frogs, a beautiful fish, a stain glass cross, a bookmark, a clay snake, a tulip, and many others.

I love her silhouette. It is so precious.

Here is Michaela holding up her artwork. She had many people bidding on her work. She climbed right up on the chair. She had no anxieties.

Granny took this picture home.

This is one of the large items that was auctioned off. It had all of Michaela's class on it. It sold for around $100. Michaela's hand is the frog.

These are clay pots from my class. We are The Spunky Monkeys. I used the children's palm and fingerprints. They were a big hit, too.

We had picture frames, too.

Miss Dot always does a great job on the quilt. It has all of the children that are graduating on it. We had a gorgeous wooden toy chest this year. It sold for $300. We made over $2,300.00. We are so blessed and thankful. We have the best job in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment