Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Life Is Crazy These Days!

Things have been wild around here. Michaela has been fighting an ear infection and a nasty cough. Taylor and her social life has kept me on my toes, and this one....Eve!! She is adjusting. The girls adore her. The thought of packing her up to take to Aunt Brandon's enters my mind less and less each day.
Eve had her first vet appointment with us. I took the girls with me. Michaela feel asleep in the car. Granny stayed with her so she could get her beauty sleep. Eve melted everyone's heart. Someone commented how she looked like she had eyeliner on. She weighs 4 lbs 9 ozs. She sounded great and looked great. The vet and the techs were great with the girls. They gave us some great tips. I am learning smaller dogs are much different from larger breeds. Eve is full of energy and can get carried away when playing. They showed us great ways to "dominate her." Cody and Bailey were never yappy. That drives me crazy.

Eve was exhausted! This is her favorite stuffy. She does sleep in her crate at night. She did really well last night. I think she slept through the night.



Bailey is halfway afraid of her. It is hysterical. We have an Invisible Fence and I think it is the best product ever made! When Eve is big enough she will have a collar too. She has beagle in her and will have to have one. I have talked to several Puggle owners and that is the downfall...they run! I grew up with Beagles so I know all about what they are capable of. Eve stands on one side of the fence and runs away from Cody and Bailey teasing them. She is so proud of herself.

Eve loves sticks and leaves!

She crossed the line here! All tails were wagging! They all get along great!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Bailey and Cody looking at Eve like saying"what is this?"

Diane said...

I love Eve's close up picture. she is so cute.