Monday, February 23, 2009

Raegan's Party!

Raegan's birthday isn't until Wednesday. We took a few of her friends out for pizza and a movie, on Sunday. We have learned sometimes simple works best. We will go all out for the milestone years. This worked out perfect.They all had a great time.
All of her friends are so sweet. I can't imagine what they will be like in 10 years! I hope they remain close. Good friends are treasures.

Everyone in the restaurant was so impressed with all of them. It was a workout. I could have made some extra money. I was up and down through the whole meal. (just like home) I can't tell you how many pieces of pizza, bread sticks, and noodles (some with and without "red sauce") I went after. I felt like I was waitress, again.

1 comment:

Diane said...

One can tell these girls are having a great time. I can picture Erica running around trying to keep everything together