Off to school!
ABCDEFG
12345678
Michaela is so excited about being in "her school." She had no separation anxieties. She couldn't wait to do"puzzles...and painting.... and play-doh."
Raegan loves 1st grade. She has a lot of her friends in her class from last year. Her teacher seems to be a perfect fit for her. I am so thankful that she feels comfortable there. She is even buying her lunch more and more at school. I am thrilled she is trying new things.
Taylor begged us to walk to school on the first day. My friend lives right near the school. We agreed since it was 2 blocks away and since she would not have to cross any major streets. This is a picture of Taylor and her friends. They all met and walked together. She loves middle school. We are off to a great start. She loves all of her classes. Thank God!
3 comments:
I got emotional when I saw the picture of Taylor she is growing up. Ragie Poo and Micheala look like they are enjoying the first day of school. Of course Micheala seems to only want to do know more and more.
Erica~ Just found your blog through Debra's yesterday! I love it!! And, your girls are so precious!! I'm glad that their first day went well. : ) What a relief!!
Katie
I love the picture with Michaela and Tommy. The duck outfit is really cute. I am so proud of these girls. I love them so much.
Post a Comment