Every year we look forward to going to the Fair. One of the highlights for us is watching our cousin show his animals. I also love seeing some of my former preschoolers show their animals, too. Of course, the girls love riding the rides. Taylor loved being able to meet up with some of her friends. This was the first year Tommy and I found ourselves scattered all over the fairground trying to keep up with 3 girls. Taylor hung out with her friends at one end, and the younger girls needed to be entertained at the other side. This year I really realized how fast Taylor was growing up. She wanted freedom. It was exhausting trying to make sure all 3 girls were safe and happy. Taylor entered 2 pictures this year. She won 1st place on one of them. She had some tough competition, but her talent showed. We always new she is an artist. Next year's goal for Taylor is to be in the Horse Show. I have no doubts that she will accomplish that, too!
1 comment:
The Fair looked like fun and Kings Dominion. Michaela has no fear it looks like. These days mean so much to the girls. Next will be Halloween and then Thanksgiving and then the Big Guy arrives. I believe his name is Santa
Post a Comment